Organic Moringa Oil is used in a wide range of products from pharmaceutical, cosmetic, health and beauty industries. The oil has many amazing properties not typically found in a single source. In addition to the oil’s high levels of oleic and behenic fatty acids, the oil has antioxidant and antihepatotoxicity properties.
- Natural with aroma
- No additives and NON GMO
- Rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids , Behenic fatty acids, and has antihepatotoxicity
- Cold Press extraction method
- Germ free technology
- Sterile packing
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa tree. Seeds have an outer hull protecting an inner seed kernel. The seed kernel typically extracted by compressing the Moringa seeds in cold press extraction method. Cold pressing oil, which produces the highest quality product, also extracts the least amount of oil from the seeds, since external heat is not applied for this cold press extraction method.
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Skin & Hair - This oil is a great moisturizer for your skin. It has Behenic acid it absorves well in cosmetic products.
- Due to its strong anti-fungal action, Moringa oil helps combat fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot, or ringworm.
- Liver - When used as food, Moringa oil can improve the condition of the liver. A study monitoring the blood serum AST levels has shown that Moringa oil lowers the markers that indicate liver damage.
- Arthritis - Moringa oil can help alleviate arthritis pain. It can be applied directly on the sore spot to reduce inflammation and swelling. It can also help with joints pain and gout.
- Gums- It improves gum health or to reduce inflammation, massage moringa oil on the gums. It can help in case of swollen or bleeding gums.